environmental law essays see url https://greenechamber.org/blog/best-personal-statement-editing-websites-ca/74/ bdsm essay search dissertations http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/a-website-to-type-an-essay/26/ https://blacklivesmatter.ca/chemist/can-you-take-viagra-and-weed/18/ cheap viagra pills cialis 30 kapsl source link how long should a dissertation be buy cialis brand online go enter entry level web developer resume sample a serious talk raymond carver essay here praque serve o viagra creative title for nursing essay cultural analysis essay ideas learning english is important to me essay go argumentative essay ghostwriters site gb https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/levitra-kennard/96/ trental and viagra https://home.freshwater.uwm.edu/termpaper/how-to-write-good-essays-in-college/7/ https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/sample-thesis-on-inventory-management/17/ scholarship ghostwriters service au persuasive speech of global warming https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/donald-hall-online-essays/27/ dissertation glossary molekl einnahme viagra ausgeschttet
USING THE TOMI BLOCK LASER
USING THE TOMI BLOCK LASER
To insure accurate data from the TOMI, the clip must be placed on the putter shaft correctly. The wings of the clip must be perpendicular to the face of the putter. In addition, in order to set up the TOMI Camera properly, one must align the putter face (aim the putter) directly at the target hole. To accomplish this using the block laser, take the following steps.
ALIGNING THE CLIP ON THE PUTTER SHAFT
- Place the heel of the putter on a table top, with the toe straight up and the face of the putter flush up to the block.
- Lower the grip end of the putter down until the wings of the clip touch the table.
- Adjust the clip until both wings touch the table at the same time.
CALIBRATING INITIAL SETUP
- After properly setting up the TOMI (see manual), and placing the clip on the putter, turn on the clip and address the ball from the spot you will be putting from. (The spot must be marked so you can return to it precisely for each putt)
- Remove the ball and slide the block laser flush up against the putter face with the laser pointing at the target. While keeping the laser on the target, rotate the camera until the alignment measurement at the top of the TOMI screen reads zero.
- At this point the TOMI is ready for students. You should not have to recalibrate the set up unless the camera is moved.
Take care not to rotate the laser in the block. It is pre-adjusted to shoot at 90 Degrees and moving it will reduce its accuracy. When replacing batteries line up the black dots to reset.