follow https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/niagara-viagra/20/ core science coursework can take viagra statins about malaysia essay disney case study harvard oral jelly sildenafil s extreme lobbying essay aqa a level english literature coursework word count source https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/youtube-viagra-allo-mam/82/ enter https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/mla-paper-outline/45/ books to improve essay writing skills graphic organizer papers research drug essay how to write a essay for scholarship english literature essay techniques https://pacoimabeautiful.org/erectionrx/arti-cialis-pada-bbmas/33/ otalgan bijsluiter cialis follow link ielts essay about crime case study example business law creative writing workshop singapore https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/mezclar-viagra-y-cocaina/31/ essay on pigeon bird for kids https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/business-plan-outline-template/51/ quantitative dissertation hypotheses http://www.danhostel.org/papers/sample-term-paper-format-pdf/11/ dissertation style of writing source link https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/introduce-yourself-essay-for-scholarship/30/
USING THE TOMI BLOCK LASER
USING THE TOMI BLOCK LASER
To insure accurate data from the TOMI, the clip must be placed on the putter shaft correctly. The wings of the clip must be perpendicular to the face of the putter. In addition, in order to set up the TOMI Camera properly, one must align the putter face (aim the putter) directly at the target hole. To accomplish this using the block laser, take the following steps.
ALIGNING THE CLIP ON THE PUTTER SHAFT
- Place the heel of the putter on a table top, with the toe straight up and the face of the putter flush up to the block.
- Lower the grip end of the putter down until the wings of the clip touch the table.
- Adjust the clip until both wings touch the table at the same time.
CALIBRATING INITIAL SETUP
- After properly setting up the TOMI (see manual), and placing the clip on the putter, turn on the clip and address the ball from the spot you will be putting from. (The spot must be marked so you can return to it precisely for each putt)
- Remove the ball and slide the block laser flush up against the putter face with the laser pointing at the target. While keeping the laser on the target, rotate the camera until the alignment measurement at the top of the TOMI screen reads zero.
- At this point the TOMI is ready for students. You should not have to recalibrate the set up unless the camera is moved.
Take care not to rotate the laser in the block. It is pre-adjusted to shoot at 90 Degrees and moving it will reduce its accuracy. When replacing batteries line up the black dots to reset.